Franklynair Ltd provides air conditioning maintenance in London and nationwide.
Our dedicated service engineers carry out planned and reactive maintenance, whether we’ve installed your system or not.
Our services include:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Contracts
- Reactive Maintenance
- Filter Cleans
- Leak Checks
- Chemical Cleans
- Full Service Reports
Planned Preventative Maintenance Contracts
Taking out a PPM contract is the best way to look after your air conditioning. It will extend your system’s lifetime by preventing small issues developing into serious faults. Regular visits will allow our engineers to fix minor issues you may not even be aware of yet.
If your system is regularly maintained, you’re unlikely to experience downtime and repair costs should be kept to a minimum.
Our air conditioning maintenance schedules are built around your needs. We would typically make 2 visits per year, depending on your system, but also offer tailored packages to meet your individual requirements.
We always contact you in advance to arrange maintenance work and never turn up unannounced.
What Happens on a Maintenance Visit?
Maintenance visits vary depending on your system, environment and the work that needs doing.
However, we always carry out the following essential work on a routine visit:
- Ask how you feel the system is performing and address any concerns
- Clean filters, airways and evaporator coils
- Inspect electrical wiring
- Test and clean condensate pumps
- Check refrigeration levels and pressure, identifying any leaks
- Check compressor amperage and current
- Inspect insulation and pipework
- Clean and sanitise all units
- Test system in heating and cooling modes
- Complete service report
At the end of a maintenance visit, we talk you through what we’ve done and issue you with a copy of the service report. This gives you written confirmation of our findings, giving you a complete record of how your system is functioning.
We may need to arrange a follow up visit to carry out further work if necessary.